- Homocysteine is an amino acid made in our bodies after eating meat, fish, and dairy products. Vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid are needed to create homocysteine.
- High levels of this amino acid have been connected to atherosclerosis, blood clots, strokes, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- New research suggests that there may be a correlation between homocysteine levels and COVID-19 disease progression. Patients with increased lung complications from the virus had elevated levels of homocysteine, which was found to be predictive of lung imaging projection above 10.58 upsilon mol/L
- My esteemed friends and colleagues, Dr. Richard and Greg Kunin have long had a natural formula to lower homocysteine levels; aiding in the prevention of oxidative stress as well as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and fatty liver.
- Take a look at their OlaLoa drinkable supplements here.
- Read Dr. Kunin’s article on this important key to heart attack, stroke, and cancer here.
Homocysteine levels may be linked to COVID-19 outcomes.
September 22nd, 2020 | No Comments | Blog